Regroup’s emergency evacuation software solutions also include ongoing support and training to ensure your system is up-to-date and effective.
- Evacuation Plan: Notify the public of critical events and evacuation plans with Regroup solutions.
- Cell Broadcasting (CB): Quickly sends messages to multiple mobile phone users. Most phones are sold with emergency alerts activated.
- Location-Based SMS (LB-SMS): Combines Short Message Service (SMS) or text messages with mobile network cell-based location.
We provide guidance on how to manage alerts during an emergency, analyze your system’s effectiveness and continuously improve your public alerting program over time.
- App-based Solutions: Officials can send location-based alerts to app subscribers.
- SIM card: Messages can be sent by the mobile operator to the public even if they do not subscribe to alerts.
- Mass Notification Systems: A platform that can disseminate information quickly to multiple channels.
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
How Governments and Municipalities Use Regroup's Secure Public Alert Software
Jackson County Health Department
Town of Belhaven, North Carolina
NERT, San Francisco Fire Department
Arkema Chemical Manufacturing
Adams County, Colorado
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"Without the Regroup app we would have had no ability to disseminate vital information to our students and staff to keep the institution running and classes are in session as scheduled."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
"When our campus was forced to close for several days, the administration knew that it was important to update students and employees using a variety of methods, but the most reliable was going to be through Regroup."
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
Leading Critical Event Insights
Best Practices for Preparing for and Communicating during Active Shooter Incidents
Communicating while under pressure during an active shooter scenario is key for reducing injuries and fatalities. You need a strategy in place before an active shooting occurs so that you know exactly what you need to do on the spot in order to keep your team safe