Awards & Accolades
Our team is very proud of these accomplishments, which showcase our commitment to providing the best platform to strengthen communication plans and keep people safe. Our journey towards excellence has been recognized with multiple awards, underscoring our industry leadership and exceptional service delivery. Here’s a glimpse of our accolades:
- Secure Campus 2023 Awards
- Campus Safety Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) Honorable Mention (2023)
- ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award (2022)
- ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award for Best Mass Notification System (2021)
- Secure Campus 2021 Awards
- Best Mass Notification System in the AST ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards (2020)
- Security Today’s New Product of The Year Award (2020)
- ASTORS Homeland Security Awards (2018)
- Notification System of the Year by DRI International (2015)
Unified Communications Excellence:
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2023)
- Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award (2022)
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2022)
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2021)
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2020)
- Unified Communications Excellence Award (2019)
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2019)
- Unified Communications Product of the Year Award (2018)
Customer Satisfaction & Service:
- SourceForge Top Performer Award (2023)
- Customer Service Award (2023)
- SourceForge Top Performer Award (2022)
- Security Solutions Award from Security Sales & Integration (2022)
- Security Solutions Award from Security Sales & Integration (2021)
- Mobile Star Awards (2020)
- Mobile Star Awards Program (2019)
- Mobile Star Awards (2018-2019)
Disaster Recovery & Preparedness:
- Finalist in Disaster Recovery Institute’s 2020 Awards of Excellence (2019)
- NOAA Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador (2019)
- Finalist for Disaster Recovery Institute’s 2017 Awards of Excellence (2017)
- SSI Awesome Application Award (2017)
Each of these awards represents a milestone in our ongoing mission to provide top-notch mass communication solutions. Our recognition in the industry continues to inspire us to innovate and enhance our offerings, striving for excellence in everything we do.
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
"We already had the groups set up in Regroup. Within 10 minutes of hearing about (the storm) we had reached more than 22,000 people through email, voice, text, and blasted every phone on campus,"
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
"Without the Regroup app we would have had no ability to disseminate vital information to our students and staff to keep the institution running and classes are in session as scheduled."
"When our campus was forced to close for several days, the administration knew that it was important to update students and employees using a variety of methods, but the most reliable was going to be through Regroup."
"One of the features we find beneficial is the ability to text to join a group. We use this feature for special events, such as the county fair, where attendees can text a specific number to be added into a specially created group. These users can receive important messages for the duration of the event and then be cleared from the system afterward to ensure they are not receiving unwanted messages."
"Prior to COVID, we really didn't have to use [Regroup] often, which was a good thing. Then all of this happened and we use it weekly to send out three messages to three separate groups: employees, residents, and families of residents."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."