Regroup for Construction
Download our comprehensive guide to Mass Notification for Construction to learn more about keeping your entire construction area safe, informed, and productive.
Powerful During Emergencies. Useful Every Day.
Regroup’s award-winning, cloud-based mass notification platform is secure and flexible, giving construction professionals an easy-to-use communication tool that can reduce costs, improve safety and increase customer satisfaction.
In addition to being a reliable and fast tool for managing emergencies, Regroup can be used every day by contractors, supervisors and project managers. Our multi-channel platform makes it easy to communicate within the construction area, manage employee needs and more.
- Respond to active shooters, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Alert workers about evacuations in danger areas
- Automatically distribute severe weather alerts
- Mobilize teams to find at-risk workers quickly
- Send all-clear notifications to geo-targeted locations
- Immediately alert contractors about emergencies
- Broadcast any emergency on specific areas
- QuickConference to improve safety
- Connect with contractors and workes to cancel or fill shifts as needed
- Keep contractors and project managers informed
- Remind workers about training and certification compliance needs
- Publish information about safety changes and mandatory meetings
- Update shift workers with important safety information
- Announce shift openings and working needs
“Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. We use the system to communicate various types of announcements, reminders, and alerts, which range from stair closures to building entrance changes, meeting locations/times, and even severe weather alerts.”
C.J. Reed – Manager of IT Training Programs, McCarthy Holdings
Trusted by More Than 12,000 Users Worldwide
Are You Ready to Regroup?
Schedule an industry-specific demo to see how you can put Regroup to work for your school, organization or business today.