Discover how Regroup's robust features and 24/7 support can be your lifeline during critical events.
Swift and Decisive Action
- Real-time alerts for immediate response
- Geo-targeting for location-specific issues
- Multi-channel notifications for comprehensive reach
- Two-way communication for situational updates
- Integration with existing emergency systems
- Customizable templates for various event types
- 24/7 support for uninterrupted crisis management
Safety and Operational Continuity
- Automated escalation procedures for high-priority events
- Detailed post-event analytics for performance review
- Compliance with industry safety standards
- Secure data storage and backup options
- Role-based access control for secure operations
- Ongoing training and support for system optimization
- Crisis simulation tools for preparedness training
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
Trusted Software During a Critical Event
NERT, San Francisco Fire Department
Arkema Chemical Manufacturing
Spartanburg Community College
Town of Belhaven, North Carolina
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification Software with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
Leading Critical Event Insights
10 Reasons to Choose Regroup Mass Notification for Your Community College
Community Colleges face various challenges and risks that can impact their students and operations, such as natural disasters, campus safety issues, policy changes and more. Therefore, educational institutions must provide timely and relevant information to…