Award-winning Emergency Communications
When every second counts, you can rapidly transmit critical alerts to multiple communication channels simultaneously, including: digital signage, PA systems, websites and social media — all with a single click from our user-friendly interface.
Discover how Regroup's robust features and 24/7 support can be your lifeline during critical events.
Swift and Decisive Action
- Real-time alerts for immediate response
- Geo-targeting for location-specific issues
- Multi-channel notifications for comprehensive reach
- Two-way communication for situational updates
- Integration with existing emergency systems
- Customizable templates for various event types
- 24/7 support for uninterrupted crisis management
- Regroup’s two-way communications enable recipients to respond to request for status updates or more information from wherever they’re located. Our easy-to-use reporting dashboard combines response into one location so CCT members can receive, read, and respond to them quickly.
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
How Organizations use Regroup’s #1 Emergency Mass Notification Software
Fort Peck Tribes
Jackson County Health Department
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
Leading Critical Event Insights
10 Reasons to Choose Regroup Mass Notification for Your Community College
Community Colleges face various challenges and risks that can impact their students and operations, such as natural disasters, campus safety issues, policy changes and more. Therefore, educational institutions must provide timely and relevant information to…