Explore our robust features designed to minimize downtime and maximize recovery.
Business Continuity Essentials
- Data backup and recovery solutions
- Real-time alerts for immediate action
- Geo-targeted notifications for affected areas
- Crisis communication templates for quick response
- Integration with existing disaster recovery plans
- Automated system checks for proactive monitoring
- 24/7 support to guide you through any crisis
Maximize Your Recovery
- Quick recovery of critical systems
- Data encryption for enhanced security
- Customizable recovery scenarios
- Compliance with industry regulations
- Detailed reporting for post-event analysis
- User training for effective disaster response
- Multi-channel communication for comprehensive reach
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
How Organization Use Regroup's Industry Leading Threat INtelligence and Disaster Recovery Software
Arkema Chemical Manufacturing
Jackson County Health Department
McCarthy Holdings Inc.
Town of Belhaven, North Carolina
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"When our campus was forced to close for several days, the administration knew that it was important to update students and employees using a variety of methods, but the most reliable was going to be through Regroup."
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
"We already had the groups set up in Regroup. Within 10 minutes of hearing about (the storm) we had reached more than 22,000 people through email, voice, text, and blasted every phone on campus,"
Leading Critical Event Insights
Effective Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) and Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
Discover how businesses triumph over disaster with robust BCDR and BCP plans. Learn from real-world success stories and see how Regroup Mass Notification plays a pivotal role in ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery.