Regroup Mass Notification, the award-winning provider of emergency and day-to-day notification solutions, today announced the release of an updated version of its AlertManager Mobile App for iOS and Android, which empowers clients to launch critical alerts directly from their smartphones.
AlertManager allows organizations like schools, businesses, and local governments to easily initiate a notification on the go from any location. Advanced features such as QuickMessage templates facilitate two-tap alerting from an easy-to-use interface.
The new version of AlertManager enables admins to send and receive multimodal alerts via text/SMS, text-to-speech, voice, email and push notifications while being able to access instant reporting for detailed delivery statistics. Regroup has also provided enhanced biometric security features to ensure only authorized individuals can send alerts.
Key features and benefits of AlertManager include:
- Newly redesigned interface with human-centered UX
- New fingerprint log-in option
- Real-time, two-way communication between admins and recipients
- Push notifications that ensure critical alerts are always delivered
- Two-tap QuickMessage templates that can include multimedia, attachments, images and recorded messages
- Populated recipient lists empower admins to easily reach specific people or groups
- HTML rich-text editor
“Being able to leverage mobile technologies is a critical part of most organizations’ emergency response and communication plan. We are very excited about the latest improvements made to AlertManager,” said Chris Utah, COO of Regroup. “Clients are able to reach recipients from wherever they are at any moment, and now they have additional security and reporting features that will enhance their ability to respond to any situation. ”