Regroup for Active Shooter Emergencies
Download Regroup’s Active Shooter Preparedness Checklist and learn how to create an emergency plan, train your organization and establish prevention protocols that keep people safe.
Powerful During Emergencies. Useful Every Day.
Regroup’s award-winning, cloud-based mass notification platform is secure and flexible, giving education professionals an easy-to-use communication tool that can save lives, improve safety, and reduce costs.
In addition to being a reliable and fast tool for managing active shooter emergencies, Regroup can be used every day by staff, administrators, and students. Our multi-channel platform makes it easy to communicate within education facilities, collaborate with safety personnel, manage staffing needs, and more.
- Respond to active shooters, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Alert staff about evacuations and lockdowns
- Automatically distribute severe weather alerts
- Mobilize teams to find at-risk students quickly
- Send all-clear notifications to geo-targeted locations
- Immediately alert IT staff about network disruptions
- Broadcast any other emergency
- Quick Conference for secure student’s safety
- Connect with staff to cancel or fill shifts as needed
- Keep remote-based personnel informed
- Remind staff about training and certification compliance needs
- Publish information about policy changes and mandatory meetings
- Update shift staffers with important education information
- Announce shift openings and staffing needs
“Regroup provided a solution that allowed us to unify our systems into one that could meet all of our needs — making communication much faster and easier for everyone. In one word, Regroup is ‘partnership.”
Deborah Ludford – District Director of Information Services, North Orange County Community College District
Trusted by More Than 12,000 Users Worldwide
Are You Ready to Regroup?
Schedule an industry-specific demo to see how you can put Regroup to work for your school, organization or business today.