Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas— is looking for an SEO Specialist. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We seek an experienced Search Engine Optimization Specialist responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to our website, thereby increasing Regroup’s search engine results rankings.
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Perform ongoing keyword optimization, discovery, and expansion
- Set measurable SEO KPIs
- Conduct ongoing SEO analysis to identify problems and provide recommendations to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Collaborate with the content team to execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to ensure that SEO practices are properly implemented
- Pick your tools to track the changes in search terms, rankings, keyword distribution, and analytics to demonstrate the overall SEO performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Efficiently communicate and collaborate with others within the marketing department to align goals
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Passion for SEO
- Have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with analytics and webmaster tools
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Knowledge of data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.