The Salesforce Administrator will be charged with the overall ownership and administration for the company’s Salesforce instance as well as the development of administrative sales operations process and team to support the company’s goals. This position will help identify and recommend changes to support future growth and formalization of processes for the company as well as perform, manage and train existing and any future staff on Salesforce use and new processes.
Two key job responsibilities are Salesforce administration and business analysis.
- Serve as Salesforce administrator for all users, troubleshoot and support end-users to ensure that Salesforce meets their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and procedures.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce application including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Logging, troubleshooting and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Using Salesforce data import tool to import/export/insert/upsert and mass update records.
- Troubleshoot issues and partner with third-party applications.
- Working knowledge of Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Able to create analytics apps and dashboards using the Analytics Studio.
Collaborates with team leads and individual stakeholders to evaluate and document user needs as business/functional requirements. The BA serves as the owner of all data and is responsible for its aggregation and maintenance in an effort to assist stakeholders with their projects and day-to-day needs.
- For stakeholder requests, ensures all required criteria are provided and documented. Gathers customer needs and develops detailed business requirements. The BA collects and analyzes the project’s business requirements and transfers business needs into Salesforce requirements.
- Provides Salesforce business needs assessments and proactively works with business partners to help them best achieve their business need.
- Assesses the scope and impact of projects.
- Troubleshooting requests from stakeholders to determine issue type and resolution.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Salesforce experience.
- 5+ years experience as part of a sales operations team in a lead role.
- 5+ years experience in helping develop best practices for Sales Ops.
- 5+ years’ experience with Sales Operations and CRM systems and processes preferred.
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce on a regular basis in an administrator role.
- Ability to work with multiple areas of the business to gain support, drive process development and improvement forward in regards to establishing a Sales Operations team within the company.
- Excellent service orientation and skills. Comfortable working with a continuum of users from novice to expert.
- Familiarity with budget and EFP systems administration
To apply, please send an email with your resume and a description of why you would be the ideal candidate for the role to email@example.com