Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas— is growing! We are looking for a SaaS Financial Analyst consultant. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
The SaaS Financial Analyst consultant is someone to be on work calls with the CEO and Operations Manager to help gain a better understanding of the company’s finances and develop core financial reports and models for decision making. If you’re passionate about financial analysis and working with companies to create and organize their financial reports, this is the role for you.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis or accounting experience including modeling and forecasting
- Solid understanding of applied accounting concepts, bookkeeping, and core financial statements
- Advanced knowledge with excel and google sheets.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to maintain analytical thinking
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Tableau.
- Experience implementing ERP systems from the ground up.
- Be available for impromptu calls
- This role requires a hands-on person (not an agency)
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Develop an understanding of the company’s business model to identify financial trends and provide value-added analysis.
- Assist with developing financial models and dashboards
- Dashboards will include metrics like Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Churn, Lifetime Value (LTV), Cash Flow, and Profitability (also per client)
- Help build forecast and revenue reports that provide visibility into current performance and assessment against targets.
- Help with reviewing financial and transactional results to assess the potential impact on forecast
- Provide support to the CEO and Ops Manager for ad hoc requests and preparation of financial analysis and presentations as requested.
- Problem-solving and financial-modeling skills including the ability to identify and quantify the business impact of opportunities with limited information.
This position is applicable for candidates located outside of the United States.