Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas— is looking for a Director of Marketing. We believe in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are seeking a results-oriented Director of Marketing who will be a key member of the senior leadership team. Reporting to the COO, the Director of Marketing will lead a remote team of creative and communication associates, own all branding touchpoints, and develop annual marketing and service plans in support of organizational goals and objectives.
The Director of Marketing will devise and drive key marketing initiatives including product positioning, events, competitive analysis, PR, and sales enablement. We are looking for an energetic B2B marketing leader who knows how to delegate but also how and when to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front. High EQ, and the ability to problem solve without the comfort of a predefined process or structure is critical to success within our organization.
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Oversee all inbound lead generation efforts, including PPC, paid social, webinars, email campaigns, and more
- Track, analyze and report on marketing ad spend with full-funnel attribution metrics
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are in line with a unified corporate strategy including but not limited to:
- corporate website
- customer web portals
- email campaigns
- social media
- Develop and manage a marketing team capable of carrying out defined marketing strategies
- Serve as the Pardot marketing automation database administrator
- Provide leadership and/or support in the design, development, and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Create a marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze department performance
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analysis
- Provide marketing support and assistance to other departments as needed
- Ensure marketing communications / plans / objectives are approved by the COO to ensure they are in line with budgetary parameters
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Must have 5+ years experience with creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to unify a marketing strategy to align with corporate objectives and to increase sales revenue
- Minimum 5 years PPC and Paid Social Advertising experience (Google, Bing, and LinkedIn required. Preference given to Google Certified candidates.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot Marketing Automation
- Experience with aligning the marketing strategic vision with communications via social media
- Experience with managing and leading a marketing team
- Experience and competency with:
- Email marketing
- Event planning (e.g. industry conferences)
- Project management
- Social Media
- Content generation
- Strategic planning
- Must be an expert in building and maintaining relationships
- Be able to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Become proficient with our products – be able to demo and speak to technical specs
- Must be technically savvy and have excellent project management/organizational skills
- Must be able to present marketing strategies/ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience in a creative role or have a creative eye for detail
- Understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we help institutions maintain operational continuity and efficiency by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow with us:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.
Note: This is a 1099 independent contractor agreement.